Sunday, July 7, 2013

I wonder

Throughout my life I have wondered many different things:

  • What middle school and high school would be like
  • How it would feel to be a real life ballerina
  • How driving a car would feel
  • What my first kiss would be like
  • Who would be my first real love
  • What college would be like
  • What would I become when I grew up
  • Who I would keep in contact with
  • How it would feel when I helped the a person accept baptism
  • What speaking Chinese would feel like
  • How would it feel living away from my family
  • What would it be like to go on a road trip with a boy
  • What it would be like to travel to different countries
  • How it would be meet to meet my future mother in law
  • How would I know I was in love and wanted to marry
  • What my future husband would look like
  • How I would meet the one
  • What living in New Zealand was like
  • How NZ nursing differs from US nursing
  • What it would be like driving on the left side of the road
  • How would I live in Germany with no German skills
These are just some of the things that I wondered and no longer wonder about because I have experienced them. I know how they feel to me. I also have always wondered ...
  • What it feels like to be pregnant
Well, I no long have to wonder about that either. Shawn and I are expecting a little girl in November. It is wonderful and great and amazing. We are excited and love her so much already. We can't wait to meet her and learn together and take her to all the amazing places of this beautiful world. 

Now I find myself wondering what it feels like to give birth. Time will tell and very soon I will have also experienced it for myself. I am so thankful to a Heavenly Father and lets us have these beautiful experiences for ourselves so we can learn, grow, progress and no longer have to wonder.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! You will be a great mom. :)

    ReplyDelete