Thursday, September 22, 2011

Viewing Enjoyment!

Yes, may be putting off writing a talk for a ward that I have never attended. However, I just hung out the towels to dry and it is a BEAUTIFUL day. In the last week I would say the high has been -30F. You probably don't believe me. To you I say... get your bum over here. You will see. Today is quite the different day. I am loving it. Still cold but not as cold.


 Citrus is on right now! LEMONS! I am in heaven. Lemon bars anyone?


 Grapefruit


This is the car. Name? Taking suggestions. FYI she is a girl.


These two are the front of our house right now. Lush, green and exotic. 


2 comments:

  1. Is that a plumeria tree in the yard?? Oh sigh. It looks a lot like my place in Hawaii...that I miss every day! Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Miss Traveler?? She can take you to everywhere in New Zealands!!

    ReplyDelete