Friday, May 11, 2012

Creating Ruckus

I am a peacemaker. Honestly, I am. Ask my husband. Actually, please refrain he may be unpredictable in his answer.
Here is a little article that was in the paper. Hope you enjoy and it softens your heart to pray for my registration to go through.
Speaking of ruckus. Did you know that nearly every morning Shawn and I create ruckus in our house?


Our toilet is too high and our legs are too short. We bought this blue step and it creates ruckus as you drag it across the floor. Don't worry though it makes the toileting experience so much better.
Educational tip: Completely and totally proper to say "Can I go toilet?" or "He is going toilet." Weird? I think so.
On a happy note... only 16 days.

2 comments:

  1. I know someone famous! Woohoo! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time - that's really lame of them. I really love that you can look at the bright side of things, though, like needing a stool to go toilet. Can you imagine how tall of a stool I'd need?! Anyway, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog post - i love it! and i love your hair in the pic. And the article is so cool!

    ReplyDelete