Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What the....

I love this man. Right now he is working really hard, I think. I am sitting by his side using internet at school. If I could show you a picture of his screen we would all be lost. He is one smart, funny, interesting, hilarious, kind, thoughtful, adventurous and hairy faced soul. I am lucky. 

To all of you who thought you might be getting more. Nope! I am going to head home on the tram. Just know this. I LOVE GERMANY! I wish we could stay here and not go back to NZ. It is that wonderful and I don't even speak the language. 

List of things that I will blog about in the very near future:
  • apartment
  • living with a german family
  • church in germany
  • linds and denise visiting
  • public transportation
  • how i spend my days
  • what to ALWAYS have when living in a foreign country
  • why i love germany
  • school trips and school friends
  • funny things and thoughtful things
  • if i get really ambitious i might fill you in on what we did in the usa, we'll see  
Lots to blog about. Stay tuned. I know you can. I mean honestly how long have you been waiting? You can wait a bit longer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment