While in New Zealand they have visited and they also made trek to Germany to spend time with non other than ME! I love them beyond words and the two weeks were hilarious and crazy all at the same time.
I wore them right out. They say that all they do with me on vacation is walk. There may be some truth to that. I couldn't resist this epic picture. They sit down for two second and instantly fall asleep. Jet lag may have had something to do with it.
I even got them to try the german cuisine. They both liked it more than Taiwan cuisine.
Highlights of our vacay:
- Traveling with a fan
- None of us really speaking german
- Guten Morgen. Good morning!
- "DAD! This is a two lane road!"
- "HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE WC?"
- Going into EVERY store
- Mom bouncing around in the car looking at castles
- "How much is this?" "18 dollars, half price"
- Touchy brakes and unlocked seats
- Getting lost many times and taking an hour to turn around
- Not having any plans other than to travel and have fun
- Just the three of us
Hello Mom and Dad. Thank you so much for all the memories. I love you and I am ready for another memory filled vacation anytime you are.
Shawn was in Norway so was unable to attend the fun.