Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ma and Pa

I am one blessed girl. I could start a list of what I am blessed with but it would take my whole life to complete. I really am that blessed. However, at the top of the list of blessing would have to be my ma and pa. They support me, love me, listen to me, think I am funny and think that I am great. They do all this even though they have seen me in my worst. They even let me have New Year's Eve Parties until 4 in the morning blasting the music and having dance parties. Mind you, they were trying to sleep in the next room. Yep, pretty amazing.
While in New Zealand they have visited and they also made trek to Germany to spend time with non other than ME! I love them beyond words and the two weeks were hilarious and crazy all at the same time.


I wore them right out. They say that all they do with me on vacation is walk. There may be some truth to that. I couldn't resist this epic picture. They sit down for two second and instantly fall asleep. Jet lag may have had something to do with it. 


I even got them to try the german cuisine. They both liked it more than Taiwan cuisine. 

Highlights of our vacay:
  • Traveling with a fan
  • None of us really speaking german
  • Guten Morgen. Good morning!
  • "DAD! This is a two lane road!"
  • "HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE WC?" 
  • Going into EVERY store
  • Mom bouncing around in the car looking at castles
  • "How much is this?" "18 dollars, half price"
  • Touchy brakes and unlocked seats
  • Getting lost many times and taking an hour to turn around
  • Not having any plans other than to travel and have fun
  • Just the three of us 
Hello Mom and Dad. Thank you so much for all the memories. I love you and I am ready for another memory filled vacation anytime you are. 

Shawn was in Norway so was unable to attend the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment