Thursday, September 27, 2012

Settled

We arrived in New Zealand on the 12th of September. Due to the fact of being overseas most of our stuff was in storage. So... for the last two weeks we have slowly been moving in. This week we made the last trip. It feels good to have all of our New Zealand belongings under one roof, even if they are all still boxed up and will remain so for the next 4 months.


I spy with my little eye.... some bananas. We went grocery shopping on the way home!



Which brings me to my next topic. We are currently living in Raglan and will be until the beginning of January. We invite you ALL to come and play with us. We even have a bed for you, something we will not always be able to offer. I might be a bit desperate for some friend time.... Shannon I'm speaking to you! 

1 comment: