Sunday, October 2, 2011

FOUND!

(A recent email to one of my best friends)
"I FOUND HIM! (and as much as i dislike all caps this email is going to be all capped) HE WAS AT THE TEMPLE TODAY. HE WAS DASHING. HE WALKED IN AND I WAS ALL "OH LA LA" I HAD TO FOCUS ON NOT STARING AT HIM... THEN I REMEMBERED I AM A MARRIED WOMAN AND MY HEART SUNK FOR A MOMENT! THEN I THOUGHT... OH NO LITTLE ONE NO NEED TO BE SAD HE CAN BE (insert your name). I AM NOT EXAGERATING WHEN I SAY HE WAS BEAUTIFUL. I MEAN WOWZERS. HE IS SINGLE THIS I DO KNOW AND HE IS AT THE TEMPLE... WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED... OH, YOU TO BE OVER HERE! HE HAD DARK SKIN AND DARK EYES HE WAS SUPER TALL BUT NOT TOO TALL. HE WAS JUST THE RIGHT THICKNESS, PERFECTION. HE WAS HOT, ADORABLE, FINE AND AMAZING ALL WRAPPED INTO ONE. I TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD FLY OVER HERE ASAP TO GET TO KNOW THIS ONE. HONESTLY, THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I CAN SEE IS... I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE LIVES, I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, I DON'T KNOW HIS AGE... BUT ALL THOSE ARE JUST LITTLE DETAILS... NOTHING THAT REALLY MATTERS. I KID YOU NOT HE IS GREAT. YOU TWO WOULD HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, AND I KNOW HE WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. 
THE BEST PART IS AFTER THE SESSION WHEN I WAS LEAVING YOU HAVE TO WALK THROUGH THE CHAPEL AND THERE HE WAS AGAIN GOING TO ANOTHER SESSION. MERCY! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS... I SAY NOT!"
And I can find you one too... just let me know! They are every where. I am working on getting to know their details though. You know... name, current relationship status, age and how much cash they bring in a year. I will continue working on that. But by  the time you get over here... I will have one all lined up. 

2 comments:

  1. Was that email written to Shannon?? :-) I would like to sign up for one please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are joking and that this post didn't crush Shawn, I know it would have completely destroyed my confidence if my husband would ever even think about things like that about other women. I'm really sorry that I read this post, joking or not.

    ReplyDelete