Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tramps and Rides

Last Friday, September 30, after school Shawn and I jumped on the tramp and went on a bike ride. I have not jumped on a tramp since the good ole days of Heber. It was pure bliss. I couldn't stop laughing. I really thought that I may pee my pants. Shawn found it to be entertaining as well, but I believe he was more entrained by me than the whole jumping up and down. We got off the tramp and got the bikes out of the garage. The people we are house sitting for also have a love for bikes. We pumped up the tires and headed on our way. We passed a lady on the street and she said to us "you two are happy aren't ya?" Our faces must have been showing our joy. What a wonderful evening it was. 





P.S. There is more room on the tramp and also more bikes. You are welcome to join next time. I promise it will be a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, reminds me of when you "lived" with Shannon and I and we jumped on the tramp all the time. Good times. It looks like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete